- My novel. Ok, I'm not technically working on it, but I should be. Not a word, mom, not one word!
- "Listening" Rin/Isaaru, FFX-2 era 'fic. Sooo cloose to being done~~~!
- "Court Tales" Ancient Japan court-ish setting, vampire + general + complications. I'm not even sure where I'm going with this one. Eheheh...
- I'd like to start a Squall/Irvine 'fic for a contest, but I don't have any concrete ideas yet, just a bunch of random bits.
- Vauge cultural ideas that I'm slowly working into a story. At this point, it's all in my head.
- Anything else that randomly attacks my brain.
- Massive English project. Need to do that this weekend, seriously. VERY seriously.
It's totemo writing time! [/bad Japanese]
Right. Write right now.
Warm evening wind stirs my heart's desire.
My soul is in need of rest.
I weep and he soothes my sorry,
And we share a storm in the summer dusk.
...That was just random, and I liked it. Yay for Haiku word magnets turned to non-Haiku use.
Tried to go see Greta Christina speak tonight -- about a two hour drive. Traffic was bad. Okay, I figured, we'll be a tiny bit late. Weather was…
Got a tooth pulled today -- my first ever, oh boy! Hurts like fuck and I am now far too acquainted with the taste of my own blood. Also, the guy who…
I'm moving! I'm actually moving! In less than 24 hours and here I am still packing and I have at least three people I want to go see before I'm gone…