- My novel. Ok, I'm not technically working on it, but I should be. Not a word, mom, not one word!
- "Listening" Rin/Isaaru, FFX-2 era 'fic. Sooo cloose to being done~~~!
- "Court Tales" Ancient Japan court-ish setting, vampire + general + complications. I'm not even sure where I'm going with this one. Eheheh...
- I'd like to start a Squall/Irvine 'fic for a contest, but I don't have any concrete ideas yet, just a bunch of random bits.
- Vauge cultural ideas that I'm slowly working into a story. At this point, it's all in my head.
- Anything else that randomly attacks my brain.
- Massive English project. Need to do that this weekend, seriously. VERY seriously.
It's totemo writing time! [/bad Japanese]
Right. Write right now.
Warm evening wind stirs my heart's desire.
My soul is in need of rest.
I weep and he soothes my sorry,
And we share a storm in the summer dusk.
...That was just random, and I liked it. Yay for Haiku word magnets turned to non-Haiku use.
Finally mined myself out a little side room to call my own, and made 8 cookies which means I can move on to the second stage of civilization!…
So far, my most exciting find has been this: It's a zombie dungeon that's on top of a mineshaft over a ravine. Yeah, I looted the chest and got…
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/607484-the-city-construction-challenge/ I'm playing in Normal Mode -- I'm going to create a world and find…