|How to make a cranberrynomiko|
1 part success
3 parts self-sufficiency
3 parts beauty
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add caring to taste! Do not overindulge!
[Not really me...}
|How to make a Raecchi|
3 parts intelligence
5 parts humour
5 parts joy
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of caring
[This one's better...]
|How to make a Cranberry no Miko|
1 part anger
3 parts courage
1 part energy
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Serve with a slice of wisdom and a pinch of salt. Yum!
[Maybe, if you mix them all together, you'd get me. Kinda.]
So... I've managed to do nothing productive other than unpack and rearrange some stuff. ...and play a crap-load of FF:TA! (In which I only discovered a couple of days ago that characters could keep the abilities they mastered when the changed classes. ^.^;;; )
Summer would-really-like-to-do list:
- Get my own compy rebuilt and soup it up seriously
- Finish "Stupid White Men" (A MUST GET for all Americans!)
- Begin reading about + learning C++ (gotta get a head start!)
- Beat some of my PS1 RPGs (Plus FF:TA)
- Set up my about Scotland web page... and figure out a name for it.
- Make some picture frames and send them to people. (Anyone interested?)
- With Ty-chu, desgin, and with mom, create some new clothes for me. (Odd, but not screaming for attention, preferably anime/game based. Any suggestions?)
- Write. Lots. Finish things.
...and I think that's it (or at least enough for now)! @....@